PRIMETIME CHAOS | Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blog
PRIMETIME CHAOS is a lifestyle blog that focuses food, travel, beauty, fashion, fitness and everything else life has to offer. Welcome to prime-time moments sprinkled with a dose of chaos!
Body care products
Clean eating recipes
Eat clean recipes
Healthy diet recipes
A new spring fashion outfit post! I am wearing a midi skirt, fishnet tights and a knit paired with cute accesories to give me a South American Tango look!
Ruffle blouse, studded heels and jeans for today's casual business outfit! Have a look at my fashionblog PRIMETIMECHAOS for more.
This PRIMARK GLOW KIT is a must have highlighter! I love the glowy look I get with this. To find out more, head on over to PRIMETIMECHAOS.COM
- PRIMETIME CHAOS - Time for my favourite products! I am showing you my most used beauty items of February! Amongst them are my fave liquid lipstick, eyeshadows and powder.
SIX TIPS THAT MAKE DECLUTTERING YOUR CLOSET SIMPLE AND FUN by Primetime Chaos #declutter #organizing
PRIMETIME CHAOS - Easy and quick LEMON CAKE recipe!
- PRIMETIME CHAOS - These are my monthly beauty and makeup favourites from March! Find reviews and pictures on the blog!
- PRIMETIME CHAOS - A camel knit and cream coat make my perfect outfit. Shop all the products on my blog! #fashionblog #fashionblogger #ootd #whatiwore
Quick And Easy Recipes
Nice Cream Smoothie Bowl with Mango, Pineapple, Strawberries and Banana
Body Care Products
PRIMETIME CHAOS - Body care products are amongs my favourites to try for smooth, radiant and moisturized skin - Body lotions, body butters, body scubs and body conditioners!
Today I am sharing my top four nude nail polish shades with you. Everything from Essie, to Rimmel London and Essence Cosmetics!
Avocado is my fave fruit at the moment. In this post I am sharing a recipe on how to make a vegan breakfast avocado spread which is also great as a snack!
- PRIMETIME CHAOS - My favourite winter outfit at the moment - relaxed culottes paired with a blush knit and my Kate Spade bag. Can't go wrong with a black and blush outfit!
Banana Bread Recipes
- PRIMETIME CHAOS - Banana Bread is one of my favourite recipes to make at home. It is easy to make, tastes great and you can cutomize it to your liking.
- PRIMETIME CHAOS - Today I am showing you my favourite skincare essentials! After a long week I love to pamper my skin with some luxurious skincare essentials!
Explore more ideas with a Pinterest account
Unlimited free access to the world's best ideas
Sign up to see more
Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By continuing, you agree to Pinterest's
Terms of Service
Already a member? Log in
Pinterest helps you find ideas to try.
How it works