Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Clean foods. Get inspired and try out new things.
The ultimate guide - how to eat clean for beginners losing weight. When you break it down, eating clean is really simple. Real food provides the most...
Does Eating Organic Have to Kill Your Grocery Budget? And Does it Even Matter? Here are the Facts! The label of organic has come to mean that something is better for you than non-organic, whether it is a food or any other product. This usually means a higher price on that product as well...
Cravings are your body speaking to you and telling you what it needs, or what nutrients you're lacking. But one of the challenges in this is the reality that our food processing has gotten to the point of destruction. Our brains are wired for excess fat, salt and sugar and we crave what we...
Simple whole food recipes with everyday ingredients available at any grocery store, and no more than 1 hour of cooking for the whole day.
Greek Chicken It's #MealPrep time! Please give yourself the extra support you need to stick to your #CleanEating goals by doing a bit of prep, however that looks for you! Makes 4 servings Ingredients: Greek Chicken Marinade: 1.5 lb boneless, skinless chicken thighs or tenders, cut into bite-sized pieces 1 Tbsp avocado oil, or olive
- • 1 1/2 lb Chicken thighs, boneless skinless tenders
- • 1 1/2 cups Cherry tomatoes
- • 1 Cucumber, small skin on
- • 2 tbsp Dill weed, packed fresh
- • 1 English cucumber or 2 medium cucumbers, large
- • 2 Garlic clove, fresh
- • 1 Lemon, fresh
- • 1 tsp Lemon, fresh zest
- • 1 tbsp Oregano, dried
- • 1 Red onion, small
- • 1/2 cup Black olives, pitted and sliced
Pasta & Grains
- • 2 cups Quinoa, cooked
Baking & Spices
- • 1 tbsp Avocado oil
- • 1 tbsp Paprika, smoked
- • 1 Sea salt and fresh ground black pepper
- • 1 Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- • 3 oz Feta cheese
- • 18 tbsp Greek yogurt, plain
Protein Packed Breakfast Bento Boxes Well, it's back-to-school + back-to-routine time! When life gets super busy, meal prep is my life-saver. Prep these up and make sure you've got everything you need to stay on track with your #CleanEating goals! I thrive on routine, and I also thrive when I Plan + Prep! Soo...I threw
- • 1/2 cup Berries, organic mixed
- • 2 Eggs, free range hard
Nuts & Seeds
- • 1/4 cup Almonds, raw
- • 1 Cheese, tiny organic
- • 1 serving Cottage cheese, high quality