old photos - mid XIX century
Victor Angerer - Opera House, 1870
Ludwig Angerer - Ringstrasse, 1860
Unknown - Palace of Prince Philip of Württemberg, 1865
Alois Auer Hackel - View of the Tower of St Stephan's, 1852
Karlskirche (St. Charles's Church)
The Votive Church (Votivkirche). Construction began in 1856, and it was dedicated twenty-six years later on April 24, 1879, the occasion of the silver jubilee of the royal couple, Emperor Franz Joseph and his wife Empress Elisabeth.